How’s your Monday going?? Are youuuuuuuu watching the bachelor?
Oh, yeah okay, me neither…
……Lies 😉 This show sure is interesting…I really enjoy watching it with my sisters when I don’t have much homework but it makes me kinda sad 😦 All these girls are head over heels for this guy and only one is going to get him. That’s a lot of broken hearts! The least they could do is provide a back up bachelor??
Or an unlimited supply of FroYo??….something to ease the pain!
Or maybe they could make them some of my newest invention…crustless pumpkin pie.
It’s easy. It’s creamy. It’s crustless!
Maybe you’re one of those crazy folks who thinks the crust is the best part. But maybe you’re not 🙂 And in that case, this pie is for you!
Here’s all you need:
- 1 package of Jello Pumpkin Pie Pudding mix (the 4 person serving size)
- 1 cup of cool whip….plus more for decorating….plus more for snacking 😉
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- Pumpkin Granola and nuts for decorating and a little crunch
Here’s what you do:
- Pour the pudding powder into a large bowl. Whisk together with the milk, yogurt and cool whip until creamy and combined. Sprinkle the “pie” with pumpkin granola, nuts and extra whipped topping if desired. Sit down with the bachelor and don’t forget your spoon.
Keep in mind that all my recipes are made up and based off of what I saw first in my kitchen so make adjustments as needed! Use chocolate chips instead of nuts. Use crushed Graham crackers instead of granola. Heck, ditch the pumpkin pie pudding and use pistachio….get crazy!
I did do more than just make pie today, I stopped by one of my favorite blogs, Nutrition Nut on the Run by Hillary! She is participating in the healthy sELF challenge which I think sounds pretty awesome…check it out!!
Can’t wait to post about how it goes 🙂 Have a good night